Friday, June 13, 2008

Been missing a while

Hello everyone,

So sorry I haven't been around for a while. Apart from setting up my business, I have four books coming out this year and they needed editing -- all at the same time. Consequently, I was spending too many hours in front of the computer, so the blog, among other things, had to be put on hold.

A lot has happened over the past two or three months since I paused this blog.

My home business had taken off like a rocket, and I've moved up two rungs, which means I'll be earning even more money. And before you say, "Money isn't everything," try telling that to the bank manager when the mortgage payment falls due.

So, my writing will take a back seat from now on. I won't stop completely--I've spent too much time and effort honing my craft, but it will take a step back. And it will be worth it.

Anyway, I'm back now and raring to get up steam again.

212 degrees.

I've talked about the power of affirmations before. Let me tell you, I honestly don't think I would be this far with my home business, if I didn't believe that.

So this week, I want to reaffirm that affirmations most certainly so work. Choose something simple to begin and see how much better you feeel. That will raise your vibrations no end.

See you next week with another episode in the exciting adventure of life.

Keep safe.

Jean
www.happyrichandfree.com

No comments: